Vintage Astronomical Ring
✈ Free Shipping for Order $50 & Above✈
Introducing: 💍Vintage Astronomical rings💍, also known as Gemma's rings, which are an early astronomical instrument. The instrument consists of three rings, representing the celestial equator, declination and the meridian. This is the ring representing the whole universe before your very eyes by unfolding it. It's a Creative Couple Lover Jewelry. Vintage Universe Astronomical Ball Rings suitable for Women & Men. Also as Punk Cosmic Finger Rings. This Best-Seller is 50% Off Today.
Unique Design: It was engraved with 12 constellations (horoscopes): Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius & Pisces. It inspired by a 16th German's creature which is the collection of Swedish Museum of history.
Meaning of Open & Close: There're 2 ways of wearing it. Closed can be worn as a ring. Opened as a pendant. If the ring is closed means it is our LOVE, if opened, you are my world.
A Timely Gift: Buy it for your family members or friends who keep an interest in astronomy as a gift. Jewelry for Anniversary, Engagement, Wedding, Gift, Party
Gift for friends and lovers, Husband/Wife as Couple Jewelry. Ceremony Party, Dating Gift, Graduation Gift, Parent's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.
- Armillary sphere rings that are incredibly well-crafted and detailed.
- Inscriptions or zodiac symbols were often used as decorative elements on the bands.
- When it closed, they look like a ring, but as the different bands are fanned out, the rings take on a unique quality.
- Built with anywhere between two to eight moving bands, these intricate pieces of jewelry would need to have been executed by skilled craftsmen.
- It will never go out of style.